The Americas' Fastest-Growing Companies 2024
In Partnership with the Financial Times, Statista identified The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies. The fourth annual list ranks the 500 American companies with the strongest revenue growth between 2019 and 2022.
- New business opportunities
- Employer branding
- Effective media coverage
It is as easy as this
Register now until November 30th, 2023
Who is eligible?
In order to be included in the ranking your company must meet the following criteria:
To be included in the list of the Americas’ fastest growing companies, a company has to meet the following criteria:
- Revenue of at least 100,000 USD generated in 2019 (or currency value equivalent according to the average of the actual fiscal year).
- Revenue of at least 1.5m USD generated in 2022 (or currency value equivalent according to the average of the actual fiscal year).
- Be independent (the company is not a subsidiary or branch office of any kind).
- Revenue growth between 2019 and 2022 that was primarily organic (ie “internally” stimulated)
Companies from the following countries are eligible to participate: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Countries that do not use the dollar to express revenues should provide average local currency value equivalent over the course of the relevant fiscal year.
How do I register?
Please register with Statista by November 30th, 2023. You can find the form here.
Verification of revenue information
Your revenue data needs to be verified. Please use this form for this purpose. The form must be signed in person by a Managing Director or a member of your Executive Committee (CEO or CFO). It must then be sent to Statista by email or mail. All necessary address details can be found on the form.
Should you have any additional questions or would otherwise like to contact us, please email
The Financial Times and Statista retain the right to change the criteria and/or produce new criteria at any point in the project’s lifetime.